Server release notes
- The labels don't seem to work al the time, needs furter testing
- Fixed assignment bugs in the start values which I mist during testing yesterday
- Added plant collision items
- Fixed player labels with the player name above the tank
- Changed the hit value of the rockets, rockets have more impact now
- Increased the score value when a player defeats another player
- Implemented the start values of the map which can be set with the level editor
- Proxy donwloads the latest engine: tankworld000007.js
- Added score when the player shoots a box
- Changed the level reset sequence, fixed the level finished menu
- Proxy donwloads the latest engine: tankworld000006.js
The level finished menu needs more info about wins.
- Added portals (at the request of Lange).
- Fixed post data encoding, thanks Daan!
- Fixed variable declaration in receiveCommandTeam, also thanks to Daan!
- The proxy downloads an updated engine: tankworld000005.js
- The client was still connecting to my test server
- The server didn't parse the data from the client correct
13-02-2011 - Initial release
- No rooms, only one instance per level
- Flame thower value not updated
- User label is not displayed consistant
- Server needs a list of level hashcodes to check if the level is valid
- Not all items are implemented, missing collision items (plants, trees)
- Code needs to optimized, stuff like don't update far away players...
Crashes under Safari after a few seconds of playing